Holy Toast Holy Toast

Good sounds...

I thought it was kinda boring and stretched out, but after reading the authors comments, I can appreciate the image and audio editing.

Good And Evil Good And Evil

shorty

i liked it....tonnes better than alot of stuff that gets submitted. The ending kinda creeped up too fast, or maybe the shooting was not long enough for me. Still, a good little flash.

Baby Basher Baby Basher

creepy.

If the goal was to make it disturbing, you accomplished it. I don't really see the point, other than to just make something shocking. You were able to find sounds thats worked well.
Why not try to draw a figure rather than a stick, and do something other than an ongoing loop.

MakoSucks responds:

It wasnt really made just to be shocking...If i remember correctly, it was originally a joke me and my online buddy talked about once, and to make him laugh i made an animation about it. I still think its funny as hell. I dont see why everyone thinks its shocking since its sticks and the gore isnt realistic or detailed, but i guess its just the concept. It was just a joke so thats why its in sticks and a loop. Thanks for the review, and Im glad, to some degree, you liked it.